SPAFS is a regulated investment firm, licensed to provide the following Investment and Ancillary Services for the Financial Instruments listed below under license number 141/11:
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments
- Portfolio management
- Investment advice
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management
- Transferable securities.
- Money-market instruments.
- Units in collective investment undertakings.
- Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, or other derivatives instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash.