SPAFS is an approved Alternative Investment Fund Manager, regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) under license number 53/56/2013. Additionally, it is licensed to carry the below MiFID services.
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments
- Portfolio management
- Investment advice
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management
- Transferable securities.
- Money-market instruments.
- Units in collective investment undertakings.
- Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, or other derivatives instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash.